Tax Pros Investors

Welcome to Tax Pros Investors. Your business and financial network. Get the latest tips from our CPAs and financial advisors to build your buisness and reach your financial goals. Share your comments. Join our growing network of business partners and clients. www.TaxProsInvestors.com

Monday, September 10, 2007

Marketing: What's the "Oil Well" model?

Over the last 12 months I've held two SOLD-OUT $5,000.00
per person & $10,000.00 per person workshops with just me
teaching everything I know about information marketing.
(Remember, I've sold just about everything online from $17
ebooks to $20k 'MasterMind' programs!)

One of the concepts I taught that really got lots of
attendees excited was my "Oil Well" model for information
marketers.

click here
Listen, if you're selling any sort of information online
than you've no doubt seen the typical "funnel" most people
teach. You know what I'm talking about - bring people in
with a low front-end product and then keep moving them up
the funnel to more expensive stuff?

Well let me tell you this "Oil Well" model takes that just
turns it on its head!

In fact, I created a 21 minute video outlining the whole
thing...check it out here:

Don't worry - you don't need to jump through any hoops
there or leave your name or email to watch the whole thing.
It's good stuff - I promise.

All the best,
Yanik Silver
BizAnalyst Network
Award winning services for graduate students and business professionals.


Member Rewards
  • Get $50. Tell a friend about Tax Pros.
  • Fill up with FREE Gas from Discover Card
  • Zero Debt for College Grads: From Student Loans to Financial Freedom

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home